The goodness of Argan Oil blended in with other natural oils and Ayurvedic herbs is the ultimate Holy Grail your hair need.
Your escape from split ends, rough and thin hair.
- Puts a stop to hair fall and ensures healthy hair growth
- Rejuvenates your hair, making hair roots and follicles strong
- Nourishes the scalp and solves issues like dryness, dandruff, and itchiness
- Stops premature hair graying and adds a natural shine to your locks
- Regulates blood circulation and protects the scalp from bacteria and fungus
- Provides relief when suffering from headaches and migraine
HOW TO USE:
- Works like a charm for post-pregnancy hair loss, chemo-related hair fall, and chemically damaged hair
- Make sure your hair are properly brushed and untangled
- Warm the oil for a few seconds and apply gently to the scalp and the entire hair length
- Massage a bit and then brush your hair again
- Keep the hair oil on for at least 1-2 hours. For best results keep it overnight
- Wash your hair with a mild, sulfate-free shampoo. You might be required to shampoo twice to remove the oil completely from the hair
- For conditioning, apply Protein Hair Food for a minimum of 3-5 minutes (normal-oily scalp) and a maximum of 10-15 minutes (dry scalp)
HAIR CARE TIPS:
- Rinse it off with plain or lukewarm water. There’s no need to shampoo again
- Always brush your hair before and after applying hair oil
- Applying lukewarm oil ensures deep penetration into the scalp which is best for excellent nourishment
- Never tie up or comb wet hair.
- Take a fresh haircut/trim after every two months to avoid split ends and boost hair growth
A natural, perfectly safe hair oil suitable for the entire family. Expect to see good hair improvements within 2-3 months. Results may vary from person to person depending on their hair condition before the use of Ayurvedic Hair Oil.